Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wow

I'm almost done with Phase 2! Where has the time gone?
I'm glad I have 2 1/2 months before my fitting. I may be able to lose some weight by then.

I have to say, being able to look at a scale and not have the compulsion to get on it is nice. I'm scared of next week. I know I haven't met my goals. I also know I'll be on my period, or just off of it, and therefore not have the most accurate . It's all my doing and I'm discouraged that my diet got that f'ed up. I still exercised and I really want to believe that counted for something. I keep wanting to keep up with the no weighing thing, but I feel I need it to be somewhat accountable. Not because the numbers mean much, just enough to remind me to keep it in line, you know?I need to look through my older entries, I know I had plans for what to do after BR but I can't remember. Right now I keep trying to figure out a schedule for doing 30DS double time, as in, 2 times a day for a month.
Hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment