Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WWI, a busy week

Today's Weight: 200.7
 Difference: - 2.5
Total Difference:  -10.5
--------------------------------------

I'm surprised that my numbers went back down, I ate like crap this weekend and I had went to a birthday dinner at Red Robins last night. and I have another Birthday dinner tomorrow too. Perhaps they went down because I was horribly sick the last two days, not that I barely ate. In fact monday I was so sick all i could do was lie around feeling terrible. Yesterday I managed to exercise but I barely put my effort into because I still felt poorly.  I'm just going to keep going at it like I always do, good or bad, yay.
So between birthdays and working on the weekends, good luck to me in the next few weeks, especially that silly thing called getting married in 5 1/2 weeks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment