Thursday, September 20, 2012

WWI Sabotaging Myself

Today's Weight: 203.3
 Difference: + 2.6
Total Difference:  -7.9
--------------------------------------


Even though I survived the eating out all last week, I didn't survive the weekend well. I was really stressed out, for one, which I know doesn't help shed the pounds, and in general I just wasn't as good as I should have been. Risotto may taste good but it is not good for the waistline.
I feel like I'm subconsciously sabotaging myself from [re]achieving the 200-lb break. Between the not great diet choices in the past few days and the complete lack of feeling like exercising because of being some sort of sick, or idiotically leaving my Ri30 at one house and only kickboxing as a back up. I gotta say, Ri30 is full of interesting circuits, but I really, really feel like I'm not doing enough. I think I should have done this one first, I got used to longer workouts that drained me. I'm lost as to how to make these more challenging, or I guess just longer because they are challenging. Alot of it I recognize as going on to be in Body Revolution.
Must keep plugging on, I need to get this done.
Can't wait til after the wedding when I can go to the gym more.
Gods 3 1/2 weeks. Suddenly I feel like we have no time left to do any of the rest of the details. Trying to not stress about that too.
Enough rambling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment