Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WWI blahs

Today's Weight: 207.2
Difference: +1.8
Total Difference:  -4.1
-------------------------------
 
I'm more than a little upset. I'm very frustrated that right now one or two miscalculations in a new situation has led to a huge gain. I'm still exercising damnit, I was trying to make the best choices and found out I was still wrong. Not to mention realizing that I've plateaued after  what, losing 2.5 lbs? Because really, that what this is, yo-yoing between the same damn few pounds. 
Excuse me while I go stew in my hole and try to figure out how to climb this mountain. Besides screaming obscenities at my body. and the people in my life who are verbally attacking my choices that are trying to avoid this outcome again




 Baked Chicken with Dijon and Lime
Whiskey Steak
Lentil Chili
Mexican Lentils and Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment