Monday, January 10, 2011

Been having fun teaching my bf how to cook. I'm currently on hiatus from cooking because of a major cooking mistake the other day and I'd like to take a break. I don't feel like my skills have improved since I started cooking three years ago.
Tomorrow is back to the gym. I tried going on Saturday night, but by the time I went they were closed. Turns out they aren't 24-hr on the weekend. Yesterday I was feeling the Bob kettle-bell dvd pretty hard, so naughty me I only did his 15 minute ab workout.
I also blew it by drinking last night, though it was partially balanced out by not having lots of food yesterday either. I ate way under my calorie count, but the booz trashed that.
Rum is my favorite drink but I tend to forget to stop having more. Also, it gives me the runs the next day. Today has sucked. I didn't weigh myself because it wouldn't be accurate for all the drinking I did last night.
I've had a cold for the past few days, which is why I decided to have a day off from exercising. I figured snotting all over my floor or gym equipment wouldn't be good, and off and on all day my eyes feel like they're being pushed out of my head.
how're all of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment