Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Simon Says

Simon says do not pass go and collect 200$ for food conduct on Saturday that was combating Friday night's behavior. Simon also says I need to work out a minimum of 3 hrs, I guess, each day to loose weight, because I upped it to two last week and nothing doing. I'm trying to go a whole week without weighing myself, because the battles I'm having and the fact that it's not budging is causing a depression I can't shake and it's really upsetting my boyfriend.
Saturday's food was glorious to enjoy, though. Garlic and Parmesan fries. ah, it was a wonderful, tasty cheat, since sadly, potatoes are enemy number 58 on the dieters long list of foods that one should rarely or never consume. LE sigh. Of course the food I love most is bad for me. Why should I be able to enjoy in moderation any of my old favorite foods when I do enjoy health foods, and well, I have a Jillian Michaels in my head telling me about every little thing I put in my mouth. Try having that bad ass angel ride your shoulder. She may even advocate moderation of old favorites, but I've seen her show, listened to her radio show, read her book, and know how she feels about most of what I like. I'm shamed right now, for I'm enjoying some Diet Coke before bed. It accompanied some carrots and hummus because I was careless about my protein intake earlier today and so was hungry, but dammit I like my fizzy drink. I was consuming it last time I dropped weight So Angel, please stop telling me it's why I'm not loosing weight.

I'm craving lots of vegetables.
But then, I'm craving a pepperoni pizza so I can dip it in my chipotle sauce.
and another pep pizza, this time with pineapple.
No, my cravings are not weird. I'm not asking for tuna and vanilla ice cream. That would mean I was pregnant. and lacking some sort of vitamins.
Time to go enjoy some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment