Saturday, January 8, 2011

So

I know I meant this as a way to publicly be accountable for my weight loss by posting food and exercise every day, but I have been unmotivated or plain out of time lately to update everyday. Not only that, but I've been thoroughly depressed that I haven't managed to loose weight like I did last time. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong and it's incredibly disheartening that not only have I not lost weight in 2 1/2 months, I'm also bigger that I was physically a month ago. While I took those photos at the tail end of my period, I'm don't recall ever being told I'd bloat in my thighs.

Today I didn't get in as much exercise as I would like, but tomorrow is a new day, filled with a new dvd of Bob Harper's Kettle bell cardio. I annoyed my dad the other day in Target when we went to pick the dvd up, because I discovered he also has his own line of kettle bells [which I liked for their wide grip] and another kettle bell dvd altogether. I wanted to sit and read the backs of the bells and dvds and analyze the difference between my choices, but dad was having none of it. oops. Now that I have my kettle bell back, I can see what he has to offer, besides knowing its 54 minutes long. I'm not going to review it first. Haven't had the time.
Also went to the gym Thursday, and that's a whole other post.

Today I only DDR'd for 34 minutes. I spent most of my afternoon out, including bowling, but I didn't do that all that long, so.
Was pretty good about food. But I'm falling asleep here, so no lists today.
Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment