Friday, February 24, 2012

Ramblings

Day 13 today. I'm looking forward to putting that dvd in and so dreading it.  I'm looking forward to being doe for the day, covered in sweat, and knowing that I managed to stay committed to it one more day. However, pretty much since day one, I mutter at Jillian. Every time it's time to move on to the next move, I start groaning in the general direction of my tv, telling her no, you're going to make me do something I don't want to do. And then I do it.  Right now, 18 more sessions seems like a long ass time.  It's going to fly by, I know.  Right now I just need to look at 7 more days of level two and seeing how well I improve.
On impulse yesterday in my favorite health food store [that I avoid because of price] I bought some chia seeds because I've been reading about them for awhile now and decided I wanted to try them. Google is a scary place, been trying to find some good things to do with them. Of course, google scared me earlier today because, as there seems to be 10,000 articles on why one should give up soda or diet soda, none of the articles had the 'aftereffect timeline' type thing I was looking for. I mean, smoking has a timeline for how your body reacts to no longer smoking. I want to know about not drinking diet coke. Hell, it's been 13 days since I've had a soda and I don't feel any better. All I feel are cravings when I see it in the fridge and I'm weary of needing to make more tea and don't want water. And don't even suggest crystal light, I might as well drink soda, it's got aspartame too.

My mouth feel many times better, but the healing time on one of the incision sites is longer than most for the fact that they had to cut cartilage to get the tooth out, and I cannot wait for the damn thing to heal up because the pain is annoying. It is manageable, but dangit! I want it to be done with already. Interestingly, they were not happy to find out I had been exercising, telling me it could've dislodged my blood clots, but they didn't have anything about it on the post-operative care sheet :/ annoying, but I can't do anything to change it now.

Off to eat tons of peppers and cottage cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment