Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Vacation check in

Well. I haven't been over-indulgent, but I haven't been as good as possible when it comes to my food choices. Overall, I'm not sweating it. This is a time to chill and see new things, no point in feeling guilty about stuff.
Today was the second full day of walking. My feetsies were telling me about it. And I'm definitely tired, but some of that is from choosing to get up before the start of day (literally) to sprint and walk laps. Today I stretched for all of it with some yoga on damp grass. Felt good. Predawn is so pretty here.
Today was actually cold and not too humid, or maybe I'm just used to it by now. It isn't bugging like I thought it would. Oh and I definitely don't like the Florida tower of terror.
Tomorrow it's drinks around the world, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment