Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In, Sick

 Today's Weight: 207.0
Difference: -2.7
Total Difference:  -4.2
--------------------------------


I'm fully blown sick today. Yesterday I was feeling somewhat poorly, but not enough to stop me from exercising. Today,  instead of a scratchy throat, I have a phlemy chest. Went walking with mom, and I thought I was going to die, the cold was hitting my throat and chest like a punch every time I inhaled.  So I know when you have a respiratory sick you're not supposed to exercise, and damn does that bum me out.  My mom pointed out that I didn't get sick on purpose, but I still feel like I somehow failed because this means I will not have done all 30 days.  While I could extend this by 1 day [or however many I may need], it won't be 30 consecutive days. Humph. Curses, I say, damn body had to get sick.
Time to go make some tea, which strangely, sounds disgusting. Yep, I'm sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment