Wednesday, December 22, 2010

As I Expected

Yesterday the scale showed a jump, which made me sad and reminded me why I must be diligent. I did my morning routine, Jillian's Shred It, and cleaned for some time yesterday and saw it drop back down to 206 today. so go team for sodium?
Today was spent discovering that not all cigars are available on both ends of the US, at least not where I shopped, and that my wonderful 3-yr old godson will repeat everything coming out of my mouth if he thinks I'm not paying attention. He loves looking at ornaments though.
It is fun to decorate for Christmas, so hopefully sometime in the next 2 days I'll get to decorate my own house for it instead of everyone I knows places. Ahh one can dream. I'll add it to my list of deep cleaning, cookie making, exercising, work xmas party attending, sleeping. Or maybe I'm just tired.


-----------
Morning routine

Breakfast:
1 can Cambells Chicken and wild rice with feta: 330 cals

Lunch:
Posado Chimichanga: 350 cals

Exercise:
Bob Harper's Yoga For the Warrior


Dinner:
Sourdough bread, 2 ham slices, 2 slices cheddar cheese: 420 cals

No comments:

Post a Comment