Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Burrrrrp

I took the weekend off from exercising for a couple of reasons. Saturday, I was aware of every muscle in my body, which meant they weren't done healing yet, and the rest was nice. Sunday, the BF and I had had plans to go out for a few hours wherein there would've been lots of of walking, but the plans got altered at the last minute resulting in much bored TV watching. Not that I hadn't wanted to watch the TV show we were watching, I just wanted to get out. Of course, the TV we were using was the only one that has room to exercise in front of :(
I discovered, yesterday, that there are some things that you shouldn't substitute whole wheat flour for white flour in. Pumpkin gnocchi is one of them. Suddenly, all you can taste is wheat, no pumpkiny-goodness, no subtle spices, just.... wheat. It wasn't quite like ingesting cardboard, but it's definitely not the best way to enjoy grains.
This looks fun and I can't wait to get it and play with it.

Today the BF came over and joined my family in the annual decoration of the Christmas tree. It was nice, how normal it seemed and how much we didn't explode considering we spent the morning disagreeing stoutly with each other. Today, I took measurements and comparison pictures and received a huge shock. I had known I had gained back 25 pounds [and have lost about 5 since realizing that happened]. But this year, at about the same weight I was last year, I'm proportioned much bigger. My comparison photos to earlier this year to when I had lost 50 lbs since the beginning of my weight loss journey started made me cry compared to today's. The last 15 pounds I put back on came on in a matter of 3 weeks. My knees still aren't completely healed but I should've started exercising again sooner. I don't know what really happened to them, but the pain lessens a tiny with regular exercise. I don't think, sadly, that I will be able to meet my goal of 192 by the end of the year, the weight seems to be stubbornly clinging on. Perhaps the refill of my mood stabilizers will help.


------------
Breakfast:
1 Can Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup: 200 cals
1 whole wheat English muffin: 130 cals
1.5 oz red pepper hummus: 90 cals
Total: 420 cals

Exercise:
Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred: Level 2 [Day 1]


Lunch:
2.5 cups garbanzo beans: 271 cals


Dinner:
2 apple gouda sasauges
4 oz salad
4 oz egg noodles with light sour cream and poppy seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment