Friday, December 3, 2010

one day back with the stressful person in my life, A.,  and when I got home to change some spark plugs I immediately started devouring things. At least that's how I felt, since pigging out to me is still smaller portions than most.  But I snacked all yesterday after lunch, and before dinnewr. Dinner wasn't too unhealthy 3 small tamales. tasty really.

I waited too long to weight myself today so I'm not going to believe that number until tomorrow morning when I've just woken up and not had breakfast and a gallon [no joke] of tea.

I'm fairly annoyed that A. and her life are stressing me out this bad when I just got home from a fairly relaxing vacation for 2 1/2 weeks. Might've been anticipation since she called me with her problems halfway through the vacation.

What's done it done.

------------------
Breakfast:
1 can Heart Healthy Campbell's Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
1.5 oz irish cheese
3 saltines

Exercise:
Day 1 of Jillian Michael's 30-day Shred.

--------------------

Going back to my no cheese in my diet, because I love cheese, and it's verboten in my cholesterol diet. Also, remembered for the umpteenth time I shouldn't eat spicy for  breakfast and then exercise. my throat hurts now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment