Friday, December 10, 2010

Upping the Stakes

This morning the scale said 209.4,as opposed to earlier this week when it refused to budge from 212 where it had jumped  4 lbs since my coming home. I think I will have to be more incredably strict with my diet. For the life of me I can't remember what I was eating the last time I successfully lost weight, but I know these days I feel a lot more hungry than I used to :( gotta love stress and bottom of the barrel feelings. 
Currently im looking for the huge hammer somone decided to hit my tail bone with while I was sleeping because damn is that rude.
ONe day at a time [to beat my old Karaoke Revolution scores. yay]

I did a mock up of how I want to look in 6 months time vs how I am now, But I can't really share it here because of the nuditity. While its good for me to see because I know how i look naked, just not the thing to share with the interwebz for weight loss. Maybe sometime I can do a comparison/mockup with clothes...

Can't wait to add in Bob Harper's Yoga for the Warrior dvd. I think it will make a nice addition to my soon to be full rotation.


------------------
Breakfast:
1 can Progresso Chicken and Wild Rice: 200 cal
4 oz feta and parmesan: 175 cals [?]
Total: 375    Remaining: 825 cals


Exercise:
Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred: Level 1 [day 5]



Lunch:
2 slcies whole wheat bread: 200 cal
4 slices ham: 120 cal
2.5 oz red pepper hummus: 150 cal
1 slice swiss cheese: 80
Total: 550  Remaining: 275 cal




Snack:
Jalapeno Cheetos


Dinner:
4.5 oz Beef
1.5 oz corn
3 oz simple gravy
slow-cooked onions, carrots, celery, mushrooms



Exercise:
Jillian Michael's Shred It with Weights
---------------------------------
I'm curious to see how adding in a second routine is going to affect tomorrow's scale reading, though I may have screwed myself by trying out the jalapeno Cheetos [only had 2 handfuls, not a whole bag] since my body reacts badly to msg and sodium.

Contemplating a simple dish of garbanzo beans, jalapeno bits and roasted peppers. Sounds good, and I'm thinking healthy too.

Want some awesome Recipes?
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Quinoa You only cook once!
6 Days of Pumpkin
She did it all for the Gnocchi personal favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment