Thursday, December 9, 2010

Chicken! Chicken Good!

Blahhh. Ok yes chicken is good but boy howdy does it get old. I had 2 pollo asada tacos and its the first time in weeks chicken has tasted good. I may be to blame on that since I haven't done any precooking for myself...

I'm in the mood to go bowling, but I spose Ill have to settle for Wii bowling at the BF's. Might help loosen my back since my bed is trying to eat it.



---------------
[now yesterday's] Breakfast:
Campbell's Hearty Chicken Noodle soup: 240 cal
1 Slice Irish cheese: 70 cals

Exercise:
Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred: Level One [Day 4]

Lunch:
2 Pollo Asado tacos: 340 cals,  6g Fib, 20 g Prot
1  small Cherry coke: 250 cals

Dinner:
1 piece 3oz chicken

1 small [5in diam.] ham n cheese quessadilla

Later:
2 Slices whole weat bread: 200 cals
3 tlbsp red pepper hummus
1 slice ham

No comments:

Post a Comment