Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I am not as sore as I thought I would be this morning.  I figured the use of the weight machine would make me plenty sore, my upper strength isnt what it used to be, but it's only a slight soreness. I'm still debating using it again today, perhaps I should just stick to the elliptical machine today and try out the treadmill for good measure? Or just swim instead after the elliptical? It'll be soon enough that I'm down there, maid service will be here soon. Though I'm hoping not too soon, I havent finished all of my breakfast and need the 45 min window.

Can't wait to have access again to a scale. It's so much more easy to adjust and analyze what is and isnt working. PLus then I can see how bad these dinners are being for me.

--------
Breakfast: 
1 1/4 cup shredded wheat squares: 200 cal, 7g fiber, 7g Prot
6 oz 2% milk:   90 cal, 6g Prot
6 oz 2% milk: 90 cal, 6g Prot
Total: 380cal, 7g Fib   Remaining: 820

No comments:

Post a Comment