Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Raw fish is whose idea?

I took a nap today.  It felt like the right thing to do. It's my vacation, and my stress detox time. People sleep to escape, yes, but also to heal. It was wonderful.  I think my ignoring it all week was a mistake.
We had sushi tonight. Vegetable rolls, cucumber rolls, California rolls, and I braved the tuna rolls. And lived to regret it eat bite. Also ate some edamame. Don't know the calories, but I would  bet I still exceeded my remaining 360 calories.
Also walked to the Wal-Greens next to my hotel and bought some tea and Diet Dr Pepper.  Mmmm caffeine. How I've missed you. Please don't leave me again. Okies?



----------
Dinner:
4 California Rolls
4 Vegetable Rolls
5 Cucumber Rolls
4 Tuna Rolls
4 oz edamame
Total: 600 cal?

No comments:

Post a Comment