Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Join Me! Details


Hi there! If you're someone who here because they're interested in joining my challenge of completing Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred, here's a few things to know.

First off, you'll need the dvd or similar [netflix, etc]
The program has 3 levels, and it is my goal to complete 10 days of each level. It is also my goal to attempt to only do the modification moves for the first 5 days of each level before challenging myself to advance.  I will post a summary at the end of each segment, and a cumulative report within 3 days of completing the program.
I will also be posting before and after pictures. The only supplemental exercise I will be doing is 30 minute walks [which is done in support of my mother, so that won't stop], and yoga 3 times a week, because my practice is a great source of much needed anxiety release.
To any and all who are participating, please contact me and let me know you've joined in! At the end of 30 days, for those who would like, they can either guest post their results or just have their results posted in a list with others.
I will be starting February 12 and ending March 13. [yes the dates are off by a day in the invite]
It will be hard, but it's always fun to see a challenge through to see what you're capable of!
Feel free to pin and tumbl my invitation :) Just link back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment