Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In

Today's Weight: 209.5
Difference: -1.1
Total difference: 1.7

-------------
To quote Bridget, I'm feeling pretty low.  Sunday I had dipped to 208.5,  was so excited about seeing some number really moving, but the next day it shot back up and I couldn't seem to exercise it back off :|
7 weeks, no results, so I know I must be doing something wrong. I haven't figured it out yet, and since my diet needs to be strict now that my cholesterol is back up, I don't know how I'm screwing it up but I am.  Not only have I not lost weight [since those numbers are normal flux], I've gained some inches in my stomach and hips.
By the 6 month mark I think I will go to my doctor with my records [I keep written records of my exercise and eating habits/calorie intake] and see where to go from there.

Also, not only is it that time of the month, but I have wisdom teeth moving and blahhhhhh may I please go to bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment